Sunday, July 27, 2008

We're Here!

We had a great flight from Chengdu to Amsterdam on KLM. I highly recommend that flight! What a great way to get to Europe! And the inflight entertainment system sure makes that trip go by quickly. We also found a gem in a new hotel at the Schiphol Airport called citizenM. If you have to have a stop over in Amsterdam it is the perfect place to sleep!

Friday morning we flew Aer Lingus to Belfast where we were greeted by Jonny's parents, our nieces and nephew.

We have had a pretty mellow first few days staying pretty close to Jonny's parents' house. Today Jonny and I headed to Belfast to have his passport renewed and get the kids their British passports. We found an internet hotspot, so we are catching up on emails while we wait for his passport to be finished.

I hope to find internet access somewhere by the in-laws house so I can add some pictures. The weather has been fabulous here and I have some beautiful pictures to share.

No comments: