Friday, July 11, 2008

A Visit with the Colgan Family

We had the pleasure of going to Omaha to visit our friends the Colgan's. We had a great time which included seeing Bridget's new baby Jason and the kids playing with Bridget's daughter Anna.

If you go back to this post:
http://chengdusanddonts.blogspot.com/2006/08/day-25-27-fun-in-sun-and-old-friends.html.
There is a picture of Gemma and Anna 2 years ago when they were really little girls.

We had lunch and Cath Colgan so graciously watched the kids in the pool (which is no easy feat I might add when Angus is involved!) while I caught up with Dick, Bridget and Kelly. Here are a few snapshots of our day. I had a great picture of Cath with her new grandboy, but I accidently deleted it from my camera! Sorry!

gemma_angus_anna_1

Gemma, Angus, and Anna after their swim.

dick_1

Dick

anna_jason_bridget_1

Bridget, Anna and Jason Weeks

No comments: