Thursday, July 24, 2008

On Our Way Again....

We have been back in Chengdu a week and we are leaving again for Northern Ireland to see Jonny's family and friends. We are taking a direct flight from Chengdu to Amsterdam today and over nighting in Amsterdam. We have a morning flight to Belfast and should be back in Limavady by lunch time on Friday. This is the first opportunity we have had to go to do the direct KLM flight from Chengdu to Amsterdam and we are really looking forward to it.

I meant to do some posting this past week and I actually had time to do so, but I think someone is messing with blogger and I was unable to access it for most of this past week. I seem to have normal access again and hope to access while we are in NI. I hope to do some posting while we are there of beautiful Northern Ireland.

No comments: