Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Back to China

We have a 7:59 am flight tomorrow to Chicago to catch our flight to Beijing. I cannot believe how quickly a month has flown by. I believe I have had a very relaxing time in Nebraska compared to my day to day life in Chengdu. The kids however probably will sleep for days when we get back as I have never seen them play so hard in their little lives.

I was really hoping to catch up with my blogging, but I haven't even posted my 4th of July pictures yet. We will see if I have time between the jet lag and our trip to Northern Ireland (we leave a week from Thursday!!!). I guess I should have caught up while I was here because it wouldn't have taken me as long because the internet connection is so fast it is unbelievable!!! Until next summer!!!

Here are a few shots of today. We hung out with my sisters and their kids.

angus_aiden_sand_1

Angus and Aiden playing in the sand. Boy are my kids going to miss this!!!

gemma_isaac_trampoline_1

Gemma and Isaac on the trampoline. And this too!!!

cousins_1

The cousins! (Gabe couldn't be with us because he was going to Adventure Land.)

becky_gemma_1

Aunt Becky and Gemma

angus_becky_1

and Angus

jenny_angus_1

Aunt Jenny with Angus

gemma_jenny_1

and Gemma

hendersons_1

The Hendersons

woods_1

The Woods

No comments: