Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Day

We spent most of Christmas Day on the beach. I thought I would share some picture from the walk and swim we took on the beach. The beach and water here is just perfect! Gemma and Angus really took to the sea on this trip. We could hardly keep them out of the water.

angus_shore_line_1

angus_gemma_splashing_1

angus_wave_1

jonny_kids_beach_1


kim_kids_beach_1

gemma_angus_playing_1

Kim_kids_lagoon_1

jonny_mackeral_1

Now here is a fish story! On our way back to the hotel, a fishing boat came to shore and the fisherman caught a good sized mackerel. Jonny thought he was funny and posed with the fish.

We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jonny looks quite Sean Connery in the fish picture! I hope you're able to get more oil massages - they sound fabulous! The kids look great! Merry Christmas - Madeline

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I was searching on the web about Expats' life in Chengdu and your blog caught my attention. I was born and raised in a nearby county of Chengdu. Five years ago, I moved to Michigan, USA with my husband. Now we are still living in the States, but would like to go back to China sometime.

I'm writing to you because I have a favor to ask from you about Ayi (Aye in your blog). May I have you email address so that I can write you the details via email? My email is chinaspice@gmail.com

I would really appreciate to hear from you.

Sincerely,

Amanda

P.S. You have a beautiful family!