Sunday, November 11, 2007

Back to Blogging...Again!

I seem to be taking quite a few hiatuses this year from blogging. I feel bad as I know the family always wants to see pictures of the kids and I have had quite a few friends contact to make sure we were alive and well. My family and I are all well and thank you so much for your concern. I am glad you all still remember us. I have been overwhelmed with things on the home front. I do not know how to say 'No!' to anything so my plate keeps getting fuller and fuller! I am going to improve on that saying 'No!' answer and get back to blogging because I enjoy it and miss it!

You will have to forgive my out of date blogging style. We have had a fun last two months and I wouldn't want you to miss any of it. We have had rugby matches, parents visiting, and a trip back to the US to celebrate a friend's wedding and parents' anniversary. Stay tuned...



No comments: