Monday, July 23, 2007

We're Here!

After an uneventful flight we made it safe and sound to Phuket. It was around 10:30 PM when we landed and it had obviously been storming right before we arrived. Our hotel was only about 20 minutes away from the airport, so it was quick and painless. We were very happy with our accommodations because the kids were going to have their own room and we were also going to have a living room too. I love this about Thailand; they make it really affordable for families to be comfortable. Our check-in was speedy and our room was perfect for our first nights sleep!

Our first day we had breakfast in the Villa part of the hotel and instead of the normal Asia breakfast buffet we were able to order off the menu. I have to say the breakfast was excellent! I swear if I eat as many croissants as I think I eat before I leave this place, they will have to role me out of here! We spent most of the day in the pool or taking much needed naps! The hotel also offers happy hour for the villa guest, which were very nice and gave you the opportunity to meet other guests.

Our Sunday was spent doing about the same thing minus the naps for everyone except for Angus. We have also been extremely lazy about pictures, so I plan on taking more pictures soon!

No comments: