Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Day 29: Family Pictures!

A little back blogging for you from our trip home this summer. One of my parents' goals this summer was to have pictures taken with the grandkids. Now, I thought this would be quite a goal since we had 2 - 4 year olds, and 4 kids under 2! We were able to obtain this goal and in my opinion quite successfully. Here are a few snaphots from the day.

grandkids_best_1

My parents with the 6 grandkids! This is the first time they have all been together!

snellings_best_1

This is probably my favorite. Here is a picture of my parents and siblings. I am the oldest, then my brother, and two sisters.

siblings_1

Here are me with my 3 siblings Mark, Becky, and Jenny.

dallas_best_1

Me with the kids! Unfortunately, Jonny wasn't there!

snellings_mark_1

Mark, Missy, and Gabriel. Isn't he a bruiser!

woods_best_1

Becky, Jared, and the boys, Aiden and Isaac.

hendersons_1

Will, Jenny and the youngest Grandchild Abigail.

boys_1

The boys!

girls_1

The girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures. I am sure you will treasure those over the years. All the kids are so cute. I love the curly haired boy (I guess I am partial to curls though). You look fab sticking out your knockers like that...