Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Day 28: Dinner with old friends

Our last Monday in the US we spent the evening with my old friend Rachel and her growing brood of 5 kids. It really surprises me how many families that I have seen in Nebraska with 4+ kids. I rarely see that in Arizona although I know it exists. Rachel is also due to have her 6th child by the end of the year! She is truly an amazing woman!

woitas_1

Here is Rachel with husband Joel and 5 kids, Alexis, Austin, Isaac, Skylar, and Cole,

angus_john_deere_1

The Woitas live on 1 acre, so they need a riding lawn mover to cut their grass. Here is Angus getting ready to take it out for a spin!

We had a great time with our friends and Gemma had an unlimited amount of playmates! It is always nice to catch up with your friends that you grew up with. I love to see the changes in my friends and myself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great looking family. She is a far better woman than I if she can deal with that many kids. I miss Gemma and pain in the Angus!